Minimize Your Taxes in Retirement

How much in taxes do you want to pay in retirement?

If you own any qualified accounts such as 401(k)s or IRAs, you are already heading toward a substantial tax bill coming due once you start using those retirement accounts for income.

If you make more than $83,000 a year, taxes are going to be much more of a problem for you. With that amount of income, you're considered to be in the top 25% of wage earners in America and you account for the majority of the tax revenue for the government: 86%, in fact. You're in a very unique group of people that all share a common problem: taxes.


After analyzing this group for years now, we discovered that there's a fundamental difference between the way the top 25% grow, protect and transfer their wealth in the most tax efficient way possible as compared to the other 75%.

Three Biggest Risks You Face In Retirement

Market Volatility

You may be heavily invested in stocks as they approach retirement which could result in large losses to your investments.


With improvements to medicine and health care, retirees may live 20-30 years into their retirement and sometimes even longer.

Income Taxes

The majority of taxes - a staggering amount of 84%* - solely comes from the Top 25% of income wage earners in America.

Ever wonder what the most successful, wealthy people are doing to build their wealth?

It's easy to let retirement savings accounts accumulate like old items in a junk drawer. We'll help you get organized and clearly define your retirement goals and dreams.


Your Personal Wealth Report

Explore the tax-saving strategies to increase retirement income. Meet with us to review your current tax liability and discuss the tax-advantaged accounts that can help you in retirement.

As women, we take care of everyone else first

Schedule your free strategy session today and make yourself a priority

DL_FINAL_Planning Dark.png

Advisory services offered through LifePro Asset Management, LLC, a registered investment adviser. For registration information on our firm, please go to and search for LifePro Asset Management, LLC or by our CRD # 285252. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where LifePro Asset Management, LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempted. ​Guarantees provided by insurance products are backed by the claims paying ability of the issuing carrier. Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Annuities are insurance products that may be subject to fees, surrender charges and holding periods which vary by carrier. Annuities are NOT FDIC insured. ​Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including those undertaken or recommended by Advisor), will be profitable or equal any historical performance level(s). ​Information throughout this internet site, whether charts, articles, or any other statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Neither our information providers nor we shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user. To the extent that this website concerns tax matters, it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Each taxpayer should seek independent advice from a tax professional based on his or her individual circumstance. This website is provided for general information and educational purposes based upon publicly available information from sources believed to be reliable. The information presented may change at any time and without notice. The information and comparisons that may be presented on this site and any printable forms are not securities-related and the topics presented do not participate in the stock market nor are they stock market investments. Any guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the insurance company and are subject to change. The real life cases presented are for informational purposes and illustrative purposes only. They should not be deemed a representation of past or guarantee future results. The cases do not represent any specific product, nor do they reflect sales charges or other expenses that may be required for some policies. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the analysis. All investments involve varying levels and types of risks. These risks can be associated with the specific investment, or with the marketplace as a whole. Please speak with a qualified advisor about the risks and your personal situation.

© Diamond Life Planning